Sunday, October 9, 2016

SUNDAY CLASS 9 ~ Oil Pastel art ~ october 9th 2016
(1 PM Central Daylight Time)




Click this link to my livestream: live stream


What you need:

* Oil pastel crayons (oilbased)
* Canson watercolor paper 300gr/140lb
* Thin paint (I'm using black DecoArt Americana)
* Cocktail prikker
* Stencil

#sundayclass
#sundayclass9

Do you have any questions while attending, please ask me in the chat. After that you can still ask me questions on my blog post or the YouTube video.

I hope you enjoyed my CLASS? If you did please leave me a lovely comment below this post and follow my blog, so you won't mis anything. And remember from now on every sunday live on 1 PM central daylight time SUNDAY CLASS from Wanda van Bogerijen.

Thank you all so much for attending.

Love,

Wanda van Bogerijen

No comments:

Post a Comment